You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
Your consent applies to the domain ferrantinet.com
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us to make the website work properly, to make it safer, to provide a better user experience, and to understand how the website works and analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
Like most online services, our website uses proprietary and third-party cookies for different purposes. First party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function properly and do not collect any personally identifiable information.
Third party cookies used on our Web site are primarily used to understand how the Web site works, how you interact with our Web site, keeping our services secure, providing relevant advertisements to you, overall, providing you with a better user experience, and to help speed up future interactions with our Web site.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Essential: some cookies are essential in order to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log into your account, add products to your shopping cart and checkout securely.
Statistics: these cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website were visited, the origin of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand and analyse the performance of the website and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website does not display advertisements. These cookies are used to customise the advertisements shown to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us to keep track of the efficiency of these advertising campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on your browser.
Functional: These are cookies that help some non-essential functionality on our website. These functionalities include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us to store your browsing settings and preferences such as language preferences so that you can have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
You can change your browser to deactivate cookies via a very simple procedure. Please note: by deactivating cookies, both user name and password will no longer be stored on the site's login box.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Press the 'Alt' button on your keyboard.
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select 'Tools' and then 'Options'.
4. Then select the 'Privacy' tab.
5. Go to "History Settings:" and then "Use personalised settings" . Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options".
3. Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the privacy level you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow all cookies).
4. Then click OK.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the 'Tools' icon.
3. Select 'Settings' and then 'Advanced Settings'.
4. Select 'Content settings' under 'Privacy'.
5. Go to the "Cookies and site data" tab where you can search for and delete specific cookies.
1. Type chrome://settings/cookies into the address bar and press enter.
2. You will be taken to the "Cookies and site data" tab where you can search for and delete specific cookies.
1. Open Safari.
2. Choose 'Preferences' in the toolbar, then select the 'Security' panel in the dialogue box that follows.
3. In the "Accept Cookies" section you can specify whether and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark).
4. For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show Cookies".
Last modified: 20 March 2023